Monday, January 10, 2011

It's the final countdown.

I am officially in the full swing of finals in Spain. The semesters are different here, so today began the craziness of finals.  I am lucky:  I took one final early in December and one today, and the two that remain are spaced pretty far apart. My Theory and Criticism of Literature final is Friday, and the Literature of the Middle Ages final will be next Monday, the 17th. This is going to be a very long seven days of cramming.

The good news:  next Monday after I finish my finals I plan to go have some coffee with a friend and pack my bags for Paris! My dad is coming to visit me and we're planning to see Paris and Barcelona before coming back to Burgos so he can see how my life is here.

I'm nervous for finals and already anticipating the relief of finishing them, and excited to see my dad. It's going to be a good week.

Happy Monday everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment